Saturday, April 8, 2023

I See Missouri In My Rear View Mirror

 This will be a short post..I left the Bride at 0600 hours Friday morning. South West on I-

44,  connecting with I-40 in Oklahoma City and stopping that evening just east of Amarillo. A dispersed camping spot that had a table and fire pit. Got down in the low 30's. On the road this morning a 0800 hours and called it a day close to Winslow. Another eight plus hour trip tomorrow to get to Lone Pine and the Alabama Hills area, unless I Decide to go to Death Valley first.....always have options. 😊



It's been a long while coming, but worth the wait. I'll try and up date whenever I have some cell capability......Some photos, some great hikes, and lots of sitting and watching awesome sunsets! 



Till next time....Happy Trails ! Horst sends


No comments:

Post a Comment