Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Time to Cross the Great Divide.....Well Almost

Campsite site..Cheyenne Mt...(c)Horst Kelly Photographer
I will keep this post short…nothing much to report and I’m leaving today(Wednesday the 16th) for Salida, Colorado…My time here in Colorado Springs was relaxing..yesterday I went up a Canyon found a nice Mountain stream with a water fall and tried my hand at “slow motion” water photos……did some cleaning, made some calls, did laundry…and last evening had dinner with nephew and his family…It was the highlight of my stay here. I have not seen them for about 6 years…they have a 5 year old son and a 11 month daughter…what nice kids…good looking….no bias here, and very well mannered…it was a fun evening….they always where favorites…..no photo’s as I forgot to ask them if its ok to post on the blog….came back and called my wife, read a little and started packing up…
(c)2015Horst Kelly Photographer
This morning I will get some provisions and run by Home Deport to get some”fixin stuff”….then it off to start my meandering into the interior of Colorado..its only 104 miles from here, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes, what elevation gain it has, condition of roads, etc… don’t know how cell coverage will be, so the posts may be sparse…

(c)2015Horst Kelly Photographer
With that I’ll close….take care all, thanks for stopping by and Happy Trails…Horst

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks...I see you Guys about to head out...safe Travels...I'll be following you on the 'net...Horst sends

      Delete