Monday, November 11, 2013

Remember our Fallen and Those who served past and Present

Have not been doing much...but have done it well...Ms Casita is getting some work done, I'm still trying to figure out the Logistics of a trip before the New year...other than that, just working around the Homestead.....

My main reason for todays Post... a Remembrance to all those that served in the Armed Forces, and those that  are currently serving....and especially to those that made the Ultimate Sacrifice for this Nation....



I leave you with the video.....God Bless our Troops...Horst sends

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jerry..I am a military Brat and then became part of the Military establishment my entire adult life...I suppose I am Bias...I admired what you did for the Veterans in your community....we need more of that..take care my friend...Horst sends

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Guys.....its in my blood...really enjoyed your last Blog entry...and the photos where "Magnificent"....Horst sends

      Delete
  3. Thank you for that deeply moving tribute, Horst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon.....being part of the Military all my life makes me kind of bias....I guess.... I enjoyed your Veterans Day post with your Mother..They where the "Greatest Generation"!!! Horst sends

      Delete
  4. That was wonderful Horst....and what a generation for sure! You should be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla...Jerry's Father is an example of that "Greatest Generation"....if only we had more of those folks around today...I am enjoying your Guys adventure......keep the posts coming.....Ft. Pickens is a GREAT place...and so is their food..lol...Horst sends

      Delete