Saturday, March 31, 2018

Happy Easter....My Egg is Rolling!!

The stars have all  lined up
...All is pretty stable on the Homefront and so I thought  a quick trip to Lake Somerville, Texas would be just the ticket. Only for a week or so take a few Bluebonnet photo's, practice on my new old film camera and relax...washed the camper, got provisions, charged all the batteries for laptop, phone, camera, packed some clothes, checked the tires, set the GPS for Northeast....and away we go......

An Egg




Bluebonnets

Food.....smell not included

Image result for steak and beer on a campfire


Beverage

Image result for steak and beer on a campfire

Campfire



Image result for campfire





Mix all that up in a pot of Enthusiasm and you got yourself a face full of smiles....and memories, Just saying....This Old Man is outa here! Happy Easter.....Horst sends

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Horst...so glad you got out to nature and spend some time with your photography. How awesome by the campfire and being out in your Casita!!! Love the sunset!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter to you Guys! I am going to enjoy this short trip...there are numerous small town in the area which I enjoy exploring....Keep on giving all of us those great fulfilled posts...I do enjoy them!!safe travels my Friend...Horst sends

      Delete
  2. Glad you're out and about. Looking forward to seeing some great pictures from that "new" camera. Was disappointed that I couldn't see a full size shot of those steak and eggs. They look awesome, and I think I got a whiff. Have a wonderful journey.....jc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am truly enjoying even though yhe westher is mot thst great. I have already scrrwed up a roll of film...but life is good. The steak and egg pic was not mine,so i could get the one size gits all. Hope the storms are missing you
      Take care buddy. Horst sends

      Delete
    2. Jerry..sorry about the misspellings, I am tryi g to type this from my phone. Not working very well. Horst sends

      Delete