Friday, November 17, 2017

As They Say....Every Mile is a Memory Maker

Since my last post I have moved to a new Campground. I am now at Sandy Creek CG(CoE)..Another terrific place. I am right on the lake..I'll try download a  photo from my phone.With the Senior pass, its almost like they're paying you.  :)) A little overcast and a nice breeze...I'm here until Monday and then its time to start heading home...but what a great time so far...
(c)Horst Kelly Photographer

Yup there was a small hiccup..Car Battery went dead on me yesterday...first I thought it was the starter as I had no real warning that anything was wrong ..The camp staff and the Vol Host where super...Got a jump, went to Jasper to O'Reilly Auto Parts as they will do some diagnostic stuff...No other problems then the Battery...got a new one...hopefully not some short playing havic on the system...we shall see,  Other than that it been a great five days at State Park..Still was trying to slow down on the number of photo's I take...seems to be working..Though I did play around with my Medium Format Film camera a bit...can't wait to get that developed.
(c)2017Horst Kelly Photographer

I'll continue doing some exploring in the area and relaxing...this CG will probably get filled up for the weekend...what I like about my site is one side does have a neighbor, the other side bumps up to the woods and the back is at the waters edge....I could get use to this life...Oh, I did travel into Louisiana the other day....didn't hit any towns, so I turned around and came back...I was hoping for some history "stuff"..found none...other than one Bridge on the River that is the state Line...I'll see if I can download the historical marker.
(c)2017Horst Kelly Photographer

Again, I'll keep this short as not to play havic on my Tethering between phone and laptop...Have a Great weekend...and Happy Trails to ALL.Horst sends

(c)2017 Horst Kelly Photographer..and now its time for the "Sandman" to come put me to sleep

(c)2017Horst Kelly Photography

(c)2017Horst Kelly Photography
My Little Slice of Heaven


2 comments:

  1. Wow...what a beautiful site to have...backing up to the lake. Horst, your pictures are great, I really like the bridge and the reflection from it in the water. I think I need to talk with you and get some pointers for my photography.
    Safe travels...and enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice site...and very relaxing. Looking at your photography, I don't think there are any pointers I can give you....however anytime you want to chat or email on photography, just email me. My address is at the top right of the page. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Horst sends

      Delete