Tuesday, November 14, 2017

All Alone...just Me and The Gator.....I'm thinking that could turn into a Country Hit

What a great two days it has been. The weather is better than perfect, and the scenery is fantastic. There is alot to be said for the vast differences of Vistas in Texas. Had a Flatiron steak last night and its Salmon on the menu for this evening...No Moose Drool though....will the suffering ever end. haha
(c)2017Horst Kelly Photographer...Fall Reflection

Verizon cell is excellent and though they don't have working wifi, I am tethering to my phone and it seems to work pretty well, even downloading some photo's. Tomorrow I want to do some sightseeing..see whats around the area..the two towns close by are Jasper to the East and Livingston to the West.
(c)2017Horst Kelly Photographer...can you hear the Solitude

Will keep this short as not to cause too much havic to my downloading while teathering...don't want to experience another "Blue Screen" as was the case in Big Bend this past March....I leave you with a couple of photo's of the Area...Horst sends
(c)2017Horst Kelly Photographer


4 comments:

  1. Steinhagen Lake never looked any better. Sorry about the Moose Drool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far this trip has exceeded my expectations...and you couldn't ask for better weather...though I am barely surviving without my Moose Drool. haha..take care Buddy...Horst sends

      Delete
  2. Some great pics Horst. Yes, we can hear the solitude...even a pen drop. So glad the weather is great and you are so enjoying being out!
    Take care and look forward to what is next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...its been a great trip, especially since I've been camping in this part of Texas...seems like you two are having the time of your lives...good for you! Take care my Friend..Horst sends

      Delete