Saturday, April 9, 2016

Bluebonnets and More...or Less

Field of Dreams...Texas Style.....

Its now Saturday and it seems I have been chasing Bluebonnets for a month...I've been on every rural road in a 100 mile radius to try and find the unusual photo shot....and I'm still searching...buts its been a fun "hunt"....though I think I'm running out of steam and time...from today on...until next Thursday there's a good chance of rain...in fact its spitting a little as I write...
View from my camper....lst sunrise.....I never tire of them
This is Texas!

Today is moving day...so I head a little south...will stay at a RV Park(The Hofbrau) until Sunday and then head to Pedernales Falls State Park for a few days...of course if it ends up with miserable weather, I will head on home....Instead of boring you with details as to what County Road I was getting lost at, I'll just leave you with some photo's...isn't that why I'm here?..  :)) until next time...Horst sends
I can't stop!




Lillie's of the Field.....


 



It Looked Nice....



.

I couldn't resist...click to enlarge

Something Different....

Another Sunrise....Campground, Llano River......Thats all Folks!!!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks....I am enjoying the trip....I guess you two are getting settled in at your new Gig...Take care..Horst sends

      Delete
  2. Wow! That last sunrise is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I was surprised...For a moment I though I was in the "Southwest: :)) I guess you could say Texas is part of the Southwest.. hehe...Take care..when are you to off again?...Horst sends

      Delete
  3. Great pics! Love the sunrises.

    ReplyDelete