Monday, January 12, 2015

It Came, It Went...I missed it....

What an ending to the year…all the makings of a sitcom…of sorts.  It started with Friends saying they though heading South was a Great idea…based on the weather(cold) ….got the plan together…..to make a long story short…I ended up in the emergency room New Years Eve/Day…had a reaction to some meds I was taking for another medical issue…gotta love it.  Laid up for a week……our “Broadband” is Line of Sight…so many things can go wrong….out for a week plus….I could tether to my phone, but don’t want to go through 6 gigs in a week…so I read……woe is me…


Big Bend...(c)2014 Horst  Kelly Photographer



Its now Monday, 12th..and finally we have internet again…time to launch this post and read some blogs..  :)

(c)2014 Horst K3elly Photography


Before I press the button, I want to apologize to Lynn and David for not helping more in their travels across Texas…though we had plans for leaving the next day or so… I guess it was better than meeting....... with me having ended up in a hospital. I owe you Guys a Dinner of your choice... :)


I wish everyone a Very Happy New Year filled with Good health, lots of Travels and Miles of Smiles…Horst sends

Glacier NP....(c)2014 Horst Kelly Photographer

10 comments:

  1. Horst, that's not the way you are supposed to celebrate New Year's! :)

    I'm just glad you are posting again, and have the internet to do it with!

    And I hope you are 100% recovered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Happy to have the internet back...with it being so cold and not ready for a new adventure...the internet is my outlet these days, that and "pestering" my Bride... :)

      I'm almost at 100%...which is super....I need to catch up my Blog reading and see what you and Ron are doing these days...hopefully the New Year is putting a smile on your faces!!!! Till next time....Happy Trails..Horst sends

      Delete
  2. Hey! Surprised to see us mentioned. Don't believe anyone could help with the terrible weather!! But we survived just fine. Do hope you are well on the way to a complete recovery!
    Life is good here (in the daughter's backyard) except we are eating waay too much!!! Hope the horrible weather is behind all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you Guys made it through the rough weather...need to catch up on my Blogs and see what you two are up to....I know that you must have made a stop at The Superstition Mountains!!!....take care Ms Lynne and David....safe Travels..I'm envious...Horst sends

      Delete
  3. Hurry and get all recovered. Westward movements start in about two weeks you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So where are you at...I need to start reading my Blogs....I don't know if I'll make a early to mid Feb. trip...The Twins from KC are suppose to be making a trip here sometime in the early part of Feb....we'll see....though I do want to go to Big Bend NLT March.....take care...and Happy New year..Horst sends

      Delete
  4. Well happy two weeks later New Yrar...glad you got that over with...now, on to better days and so glad your back heath ly and happy! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and Happy New Year to Ms Cozygirl and Jer!!!...hope all is going well with you Guys...Need to read your Blog and catch up on happenings!!...its good to be back in the "World of the living".. :) Safe travels ...Horst sends

      Delete
  5. Sorry to read of the health issues, compounded by communication woes. How did we ever make it before the internet? Glad things are on the mend with both. Still hoping to meet up one day..jc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all is back to normal...which is relative..haha....It is a sad state when we depend so heavily on technology for our most basic needs....and the next thing I know, I am just as guilty... :)....I'm enjoining your adventures....I'm hoping to venture out that way in March and then spend some time at Guadalupe Mtns....Take care and enjoy West Texas...Horst sends

      Delete