Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I Received Mothers Natures Pot of Gold….

I had just finished grilling and cleaning up, when it started to “drizzle”.  Went inside and started to research about tomorrows adventures or miss adventures, looked at the forecast,etc. Time for my evening ‘Meds.’…since the door was open, I looked outside to see if it had stopped raining, and look what I see…a rainbow. I grab my camera to take a shot from my doorway…but I thought maybe getting a little wet would be ok…that way I can get a better angle…Lake and Rainbow, how neat would that be….as I get on the other side of Ms. Casita I see the photo op of the day…the rainbow magically ends at the door of the Casita….Soooo..here it is folks, a rainbow and Mother Nature “pot of gold”….which to me is the opportunity to be on this trip…..I am one lucky person.
DSC_0006_edited-1
©2014Horst Kelly Photographer

DSC_0025_edited-1DSC_0027_edited-2
©2014Horst Kelly Photographer
Try going to sleep now….but when I did I was grinning from ear to ear….I woke up this morning later than I wanted to and knew getting to Mormons Row was now out of my reach…I opted to take a few shots coming down the mountain…the magic light was not to be…clouds starting forming in the Eastern sky and the sun never appeared…guess I was lucky not to waste the gas going for the Barn shot.

(c)2014Horst Kelly Photographer




I decided to travel up the Teton Park Road to Jackson Lake and back and hopefully get some shots of Lake Jenny and the Mountains….that took until noon…got back, made lunch and now its time to relax, download photo's and do some reading…probably run the “genny” a bit….Until next time..Horst sends
DSC_0031_edited-1
©2014Horst Kelly Photographer
Even a rear view mirror is a photo op!

8 comments:

  1. There is some really good biking in that area NOT in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now all I need to get is a bike...Safe Travels...Horst s

      Delete
  2. Our first real wifi in three days, so now able to reply. Beautiful shot of the rainbow. Know exactly where you're camped. Wish we were there with you. Looking forward to MORE good stuff...jc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad all is well with you Two...Where to next?...The rainbow shot is one of those magic moments...Take carre...Horst sends

      Delete
  3. That rainbow shot is off the charts! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon....It was my lucky moment...Safe Journey..Horst sends

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Rob...it was a shock and elation to see it....Hope all is going well with you and the Family...especially the Stepfather!...on my way to Yellowstone tomorrow...wish you where here...Take care my friend...Horst sends

      Delete