Monday, March 26, 2012

Delay....

I have a one week delay before I hitch up and head north.....but that's fine.....I've been doing some blue bonnet hunting in the local area and was able to bag a few shots..... they are more plentiful and healthier looking than recent years....

This was taken about a mile from my home.....and they have not peaked yet...so the plan is to get the unexpected "hiccup" stuff done, do some photography in the local area and start my adventure 2 April...stay a few days in the Johnson City and Burnet area...then head for Oklahoma....Maybe I'll see some Fellow Casita/Egg Family Members on this Journey....Sure am looking forward to the 1st trip of 2012...and a good "shakedown" for my Canada trip coming up in June(hopefully).....

More to come...Happy Trails......Horst

No comments:

Post a Comment