Thursday, September 8, 2011

A New Venture...Using Blogger

Since I have my web site( www.texasreflectionsphotography.com ) built using Apple products, and when  on the road I'll be using a windows net book, I felt the easiest way to be able to report in the Field would to create a blogger account linked to my web site. We'll see how this works out....as my first trip is coming up in a couple weeks.


Since I wasn't able to do my 4 month Canada/Alaska trip due to my knee surgery, I thought I would take a trip out West.....


The Plan....Spend my first night at Lakeside Park, Tx...then head to Palo Duro Canyon,Tx...spend a couple days hiking in the Canyon, dodging rattlesnakes...then head west to New Mexico or Colorado...for a destination of Durango, Co....if I head straight to Co., I will take a "timeout" at the Grant Sands National Park.....if I stay south...I would meander to Taos, N.M. and other places...I would appreciate any suggestions...Getting to Durango, I'll set up camp at a central location and travel the "million Dollar Hiway".......and also go to Mesa Verde.....from there head to Monument Valley, Canyon Lands, Arches, Canyon de Chelly, and other points of interest...then its west;  Zion, Bryce Canyon, Slot Canyon, Capitol Reef, and a million other places....nothing is in cement.....but that's the initial, kinda, sort of, maybe, plan....I want to thank all the folks on the Casita and Fiberglass Forums......they have provided me a wealth of GREAT information...Thanks a lot ALL!!!


I hope to update this blog daily when I'm on the road...internet permitting......I'll include photo's....if I can figure out how that's done....also I'll add some meat to the "Blog Bones"....again as I learn how to navigate this blog......

No comments:

Post a Comment